- EVENING AND WEEKEND ACCESS TO GP APPOINTMENTS. GP appointments are now available during the evening and at the weekend for people registered with a GP in Horsham and Mid Sussex.
This means that both routine and urgent appointments are available at a local hub during weekday evenings and on a Saturday and Sunday, to make sure local people get the health help and support they need.
NHS Horsham and Mid Sussex CCG, working in partnership with local patients and clinicians, designed the service. The appointment hubs are run by Alliance for Better Care Ltd, the local GP Federation.
How to book an evening or weekend appointment at a hub:
Appointments can be booked through your own GP practice in the normal way, during normal opening hours.
Clinicians working at the hubs will be able to access your medical records with your agreement. You will be asked before any information is shared and can decline if you wish.
Your help to design this new service
In preparation for this additional, improved access to GP care, we sought the views and experiences of local patients and the public through a survey. The results can be found here
- SOUTHWATER SURGERY passes an inspection by the Care Quality Commission. See these great results.
- ON LINE ACCESS Click here for On line access. Please complete an application form which can be found on line or collected from reception.
- The NHS Friends and Family Test - Put us to the test and tell us what is working and what we can improve. Please visit “I want great care.org”
Please print these forms or collect from reception.
We are registering new patients from Southwater and surrounding areas. We offer a full range of services including minor surgery and full contraception services. We also offer early morning, late evening and Saturday clinics.
|Monday||08:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 18:30|
(Closed on public holidays)
The surgery phonelines will be closed from 12.30pm on Tuesday 14th May for staff training. If you have a medical emergency please dial 111 to access NHS 111.
Phonelines will re-open at 8am on Wednesday 15th May 2019.
Surgery telephone lines are open
0800 - 1230, 1400 - 1830
Monday to Friday
Please be aware that we may record some telephone calls for training & monitoring purposes.
Out of hours call 111. Calls to NHS 111 are free of charge from both landlines and mobile telephones.
- In line with "Good Medical Practice for General Practitioners" the Practice has a system for receiving and returning phone calls from patients.
- A recorded message gives details of whom to contact if you need medical assistance when the telephone lines are closed.
- Written messages will be passed to the appropriate Doctor or nurse and dealt with according to priority/medical emergency.