- Dr Roland Gliddon
will be retiring on Friday 30th August 2019.
He has been a partner here at The Village Surgery since 2005 and will be greatly missed by his partners, all the team at the surgery and his patients.
We all wish him a happy and healthy retirement.
We are also delighted to welcome
Dr Shay Jeyakumar and Dr Lidia Machado
who will be joining the surgery
in August and September respectively.
- SOUTHWATER SURGERY passes an inspection by the Care Quality Commission. See these great results.
- ON LINE ACCESS Click here for On line access. Please complete an application form which can be found on line or collected from reception.
- The NHS Friends and Family Test - Put us to the test and tell us what is working and what we can improve. Please visit “I want great care.org”
Please print these forms or collect from reception.
We are registering new patients from Southwater and surrounding areas. We offer a full range of services including minor surgery and full contraception services. We also offer early morning, late evening and Saturday clinics.
|Monday||08:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 18:30|
(Closed on public holidays)
Surgery telephone lines are open
0800 - 1230, 1400 - 1830
Monday to Friday
Please be aware that we may record some telephone calls for training & monitoring purposes.
Out of hours call 111. Calls to NHS 111 are free of charge from both landlines and mobile telephones.
- In line with "Good Medical Practice for General Practitioners" the Practice has a system for receiving and returning phone calls from patients.
- A recorded message gives details of whom to contact if you need medical assistance when the telephone lines are closed.
- Written messages will be passed to the appropriate Doctor or nurse and dealt with according to priority/medical emergency.