- FLU jabs will be available during the week commencing 24 September 2018. Saturday morning 'walk in clinics' will be held this year, dates to be confirmed. All other flu clinics will be strictly by appointment.
- SOUTHWATER SURGERY passes an inspection by the Care Quality Commission. See these great results.
- ON LINE ACCESS Click here for On line access. Please complete an application form which can be found on line or collected from reception.
- The NHS Friends and Family Test - Put us to the test and tell us what is working and what we can improve. Please visit “I want great care.org”
|Monday||8:00 am - 01:00 pm.||2 pm - 6.30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 01:00 pm.||2 pm - 6.30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 01:00 pm.||2 pm - 6.30 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 01:00 pm.||2 pm - 6.30 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 01:00 pm.||2 pm - 6.30 pm|
(Closed on weekends and public holidays)
Surgery telephone lines are open
8am - 12.30 pm, 2pm - 6.30pm
Monday to Friday
Please be aware that we may record some telephone calls for training & monitoring purposes.
Out of hours call 111. Calls to NHS 111 are free of charge from both landlines and mobile telephones.
- In line with "Good Medical Practice for General Practitioners" the Practice has a system for receiving and returning phone calls from patients.
- A recorded message gives details of whom to contact if you need medical assistance when the telephone lines are closed.
- Written messages will be passed to the appropriate Doctor or nurse and dealt with according to priority/medical emergency.