This does not change how your medicine or equipment is delivered or received. The Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) still allows you to nominate a pharmacy or supplier to fill your prescription for collection or delivery.
- FLU VACCINATION PROGRAM 2018
- You may be aware that the seasonal flu vaccination programme is being offered to all patients over the age of 65 this year. However, for the first time this year NHS England recommends a different vaccine for this age group. This is currently only supplied by one national supplier and therefore has led to shortages in supplies generally. NHS England has advised us to recommend that, in the first instance, you contact your local pharmacy who may have secured supplies of the ‘aTIV’ vaccine. In the event that this vaccine is not available at your pharmacy, the Practice is able to offer you an alternative vaccine offering similar protection to previous years and we would recommend you have this vaccine rather than having no protection at all.
Bookable appointments available at reception now
- SOUTHWATER SURGERY passes an inspection by the Care Quality Commission. See these great results.
- ON LINE ACCESS Click here for On line access. Please complete an application form which can be found on line or collected from reception.
- The NHS Friends and Family Test - Put us to the test and tell us what is working and what we can improve. Please visit “I want great care.org”
Please print these forms or collect from reception.
We are registering new patients from Southwater and surrounding areas. We offer a full range of services including minor surgery and full contraception services. We also offer early morning, late evening and Saturday clinics.
|Monday||08:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 18:30|
(Closed on public holidays)
We are closed from 1pm on Thursday 10th January 2019 for Staff training.
Surgery telephone lines are open
0800 - 1230, 1400 - 1830
Monday to Friday
Please be aware that we may record some telephone calls for training & monitoring purposes.
Out of hours call 111. Calls to NHS 111 are free of charge from both landlines and mobile telephones.
- In line with "Good Medical Practice for General Practitioners" the Practice has a system for receiving and returning phone calls from patients.
- A recorded message gives details of whom to contact if you need medical assistance when the telephone lines are closed.
- Written messages will be passed to the appropriate Doctor or nurse and dealt with according to priority/medical emergency.